From casual exercise to fitness training, competitions and events, it’s easy to get fit and enhance your sporting performance at the Sydney International Regatta Centre. Our premium facilities are first-rate and include:
- A world-class 2300 metre rowing and sprint kayak waterway
- 1500 metre warm-up lake
- Five kilometre cycle path
- 178 hectares of bush and landscaped parkland
- Parallel access roadway
- All-in-one triathlon venue
- Designed to Olympic and Paralympic Access guidelines
Whether you’re a professional athlete, school group, club or individual, take your fitness training to the next level at the Sydney International Regatta Centre. Join one of our weekly community activities, work out with a trainer or train yourself and prepare for competition.
Swimming and on-water (for non-motorised vessels) training can be booked at the Sydney International Regatta Centre for individuals or groups, you will need to fill in an indemnity form and either the swim training or the on water booking form to schedule your training.
- Please be advised swimming and on water training is subject to venue availability.
- Contact Venue management on 02 4730 0000 to confirm available training dates.